President & Co-Founder (February 2011 - Present)
Actively developing an innovative approach to business where commercial and government business activities can be leveraged to fund development of technology for humanitarian applications. Responsible for all phases of product lifecycle including research, design, software, prototyping, manufacturing, packaging, marketing, sales and support. Developing a commercial business with minimal capital investment. Establishing strategic cross-cultural relationships.
· Identify markets where novel products can be introduced with minimal competition and maximum acceptance
· Balance product lifecycles with feature release schedule
· Established full-time business operations
· Executing commercial and government contracts
Senior Software Engineer (July 2005 - February 2011)
Inventor, lead architect, and lead engineer for company’s flagship product. Managed and directed large research and development programs. Represented company internationally. Lead working group developing the next generation of NATO unmanned vehicle standards. Active in establishing company’s flight team capabilities. Developed vast majority of company’s software intellectual property.
· Created and lead development of numerous technology products
· Designed and developed a modular software framework for producing robust applications for a number of different industries
· Established company as a leader in unmanned vehicle standards and control
Software Engineer (May 2003 - July 2005)
One of the founding engineers of the Unmanned Systems Research & Development Laboratory. Active participant of NATO standard for unmanned vehicle control. Developed software to support human factors tests and experiments.
· Advanced Patuxent River Naval Air Station’s ability to conduct research in unmanned vehicle control stations.
· Developed innovative software tool enabling Human Factors Engineers to design, test, and evaluate user interfaces for unmanned systems.
· Helped save the Navy millions of dollars by developing in-house solutions to industry problems
West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV (1993-1999)
For more information regarding my clearance, please contact me.
Hobbies & Interests